Thursday, December 2, 2010

20 Days of World of Warcraft - Days 5 & 6

Crap, I missed wednesday... stupid sinus cold. Oh well. Here's day 5 and 6 together, because 5 is SO short of an answer.

What is the meaning behind your main's name?

Funnily enough, there is absolutely no meaning behind just about any of my toon's names. I just keep hitting randomize until I see something I like. If it's taken, i'll alter it a letter or so while still keeping the same pronunciation.

What is your favorite dungeon, and why?

Wow.. That's a REALLY steep question. There are so many good dungeons and there are so many dungeons I simply wish would bathe in fire... but I digress. My favorite one... right now I think that's a tossup between Deadmines and Magister's Terrace. For lore purposes and such, Deadmines is just amazing. Especially with the overhaul and changes to the dungeon. (I won't spoil it, but if you've not been since the Shattering happened, I STRONGLY suggest doing the quests in Westfall and then going to check it out). But for lore purposes Magister's Terrace is also simply spectacular... even if you overlook the birth of "...just a setback" being there. The dungeons are difficult and long without being game-breakingly annoying. They have the ability to wipe any (at level) group who isn't careful enough. The bosses are very well done, challenging, but still FUN.

I honestly don't think I could pick between the two. Aesthetically, Magister's Terrace wins. For story, Deadmines takes it home. I'm calling an even split between the two of them, personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me comments! WTB MOAR COMMENTS!