Friday, December 3, 2010

20 Days of World of Warcraft - Day 7

Day 7, not even a full 12 hours after days 5 and 6 came out... go figure eh? Anyway...

Day 7 - Favorite companion non-combat pet?

Blah. I'm not much of a pet collector. It just isn't my thing really. That being said, if I were made of money, I would buy Moonkin pets for everyone I know because the money goes to charity. If the Lil Ragnaros pet's money went to charity, i'd have that too... Bravo for Blizzard donating money to the Make A Wish foundation. Kudos to that.




On a side note, *Stands In Bad* officially sunsetted their raiding schedule for at least the next month to prepare for Cataclysm... well, not so much prepare for it as today's the last fucking raid lockout before launch, but I digress.

My guild went into Icecrown Citadel, Ruby Sanctum, and Obsidian Sanctum (3 drakes up), over the course of 2 days and just mercilessly destroyed everything. I managed to miss out on the drake from OS3D, yet again... Professor Putricide refused to give me his trinket, yet again... and in spite of that, it was a great time. It was our first time to go into ICC in probably 6 weeks, and it was a lot of fun to go in and just wreck the place. It really gave a feeling of a sense of completion, as well as offered a couple people their Kingslayer titles. One person was a new guildie, and another was a person who just never raided with us that much.

Anyway... Hats off to you, Wrath of the Lich King. Some real fun times were had within your 25 month time span, but it is time to move on... A bit of a bittersweet feeling, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me comments! WTB MOAR COMMENTS!