Wednesday, April 28, 2010

In news outside of Azeroth...

As I glanced over the website for Polygamerous I stumbled upon a brief editorial written by MikeH on the artistic value of video games. Here is the article and I feel a need to share it with whoever might be reading for two reasons. First - because I want to hear your opinions of whether you consider games to be "art" or not, feel free to leave me a comment telling me your opinion and why you think so. Secondly - I posted a reply that I feel was very well thought out, and basically I want to pimp myself out a bit. Nothing wrong with shameless self promotion, right? I also think Polygamerous is an amazing podcast, and everyone should check it out. Go! Read! Listen to the podcast! Support these awesome people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me comments! WTB MOAR COMMENTS!