Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cataclysm Beta upcoming?

SO! The ever-informed geniuses at mmo-champion have informed the rest of the world mere hours ago that the PTR (Public Test Realm) Character Copy feature is running, however it's not currently available for the moment. Instead of the normal Anasterian (PvE) and Broxigar (PvP) realms on the PTR, it would appear there's a realm entitled "Blizzcon Event (PvE)".. Could this be a sign that the Cataclysm beta is finally on it's way? Let's hope so. Here's the source

I definitely want to get my beta key, but nothing has been officially stated yet.

Let me say that again...

NOTHING HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY STATED YET

If you get an email or in-game message about an invite to the beta it is a scam. I hope any of you who are reading this know this already, but it can never be repeated enough.

If anything's officially announced regarding the Cataclysm beta test, i'll be sure to let everyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me comments! WTB MOAR COMMENTS!