Friday, January 28, 2011

Raiding commences

So... SiB took it's first turn back to raiding this week. I seriously think that's the most fun i've had spending basically 6 hours dying (over 2 nights) ever. Don't get me wrong, we weren't completely unsuccessful. We downed Magmaw on the first night, after... 4 tries I think? And then we spent the rest of the first night working out the kinks on Omnitron Defense System. We came back on the 2nd night and wiped for another few tries, before finally taking them down. Holy donkey fucks these fights are intense. Magmaw isn't terribly difficult, just took a few tries to perfect what was going on. Omnitron, again, isn't really TECHNICALLY difficult... there is just a SHIT TON going on, and the healers are pretty much in a state of panic for the entire fight. There's a brief bit of the ODS killshot video here. It's taken from the point of view of my dead GM on her death knigget (...say that with a french accent).

Aside from raiding (since that really only took up a small portion of my in-game time), i've been spending a lot of time on my priest doing Archaeology. At first I wasn't really a huge fan of it. I gave it a brief shot a week ago, or something like that and got bored with it REALLY quickly. So, at the time I gave it up as a bad job, but something got me back into it... I don't even remember what it was. I think it was the amusment I was getting from one of my guildies' inability to find Tyrande's Favorite Doll... so I told myself that I bet I could level arch from the ground up and find the trinket before him. Well, today my archaeology hit... 418 I think? I'm pretty sure I need to be 450 before the good stuff will have a chance to come up. Last I heard there's still no luck with the trinket for my guildie, so I do have a chance to catch it before him still. we'll see.

That's pretty much how I spent my time this past week. It felt good to get back into raiding. I leave you with a couple killshots. Expect more info when we down Halfus and Valiona & Theralion next week.



2 comments:

  1. You're guildie has stopped bothering with that fucking trinket.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave me comments! WTB MOAR COMMENTS!