Friday, October 29, 2010

God I love my guild: Photo Edition!

So, I was bored, and utterly without ideas for a post today... so I decided to take another page from my GM's blog and do a photo-gallery of sorts! It's mostly guild/raid conversations, with the occasional WTF moment captured on screen.. Enjoy!

BTW.. Most of these focus around my GM. Why? Because she says some of the silliest shit ever.

Photobucket
You sure did Amber.


Photobucket
Dual-wielding Ambers.. ahaha. Nice typo.


Photobucket
Cause of the leadership maybe?


Photobucket
Hideous combination that just shouldn't be allowed... Cursed innkeepers. (THREE IN A ROW.. FUCK!) Click to make bigger.


Photobucket
GRIZZLY ADAMS WAS JUST A SETBACK!!!! No seriously, Tanaris innkeeper.. Put it away.


Photobucket
When a raider shows up unexpectedly....


Photobucket
When we think we're about to pull, but OH WAIT!!! Also... great innuendo Kim. Click to make bigger.


Photobucket
HOW is this allowed to happen? Don't you all know i'm TERRIBLE at pvp? Click to make bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me comments! WTB MOAR COMMENTS!